Valve har släppt en uppdatering till TF2 i natt innehållande:
Citat från: [email]Eric@valvesoftware.com[/email]
We've released a mandatory update for Team Fortress 2. The notes for the update are below. The new version number is 3780793.
- Fixed a bug related to changing teams that caused various issues related to weapon projectiles, Engineer buildings and game modes - Fixed using the wrong thumbnail images for pass_district, pass_timbertown, and pl_swiftwater - Fixed the developer commentary audio files not being played properly - Fixed not being able to taunt with the Cleaner's Carbine - Added the LBTF2 6v6 Season 14 tournament medals - Added an option to hide the 'View Promotional Codes' button in the main menu - Can be toggled in the Adv. Options menu under the Miscellaneous Options section - Updated the models/materials for the Special Snowflake 2016 and the Gift of Giving 2016 community medals - Updated Mann vs. Machine mode - Fixed a case where late-joining a Mann Up match during the final wave could result in erroneously receiving a ten minute cooldown - Fixed a bug causing Invader's buildings to blow up if another Invader building of the same type is destroyed after the Engineer has died
Note missed from the Smissmas update: - Fixed security issue reported by Amat Cama via GeekPwn
Today we are releasing a patch to address some issues and make some improvements based on feedback we have received since launching Beta. Full change list below:
Stability Fixes Resolved crash when connecting to a different server.
New Features Class loadouts can now be saved from the outfit selection menu.
Once you have selected a loadout to be saved, type a name for it in the box and click the “Save Loadout” button.
Loadouts which cost more supply than your current supply will be greyed out and unselectable.
Max squad size changed from 16 to 20 to support up to 40 player servers. New Sabotage scenarios
Saint Lo Sabotage
Game Mode Changes Liberation Added 3 starting waves for each team. Offensive Added new “auto regroup timer” which triggers after a second “dead player ratio” is reached. When 40% of the defending team dies, the regroup point opens up. When 60% of the defending team is dead, the 40 second timer is set. Sabotage Fixed a bug with spawning in the wrong location. Defending team can no longer regroup when there is just 1 remaining target. Now 40% of the defending team must die in order for a regroup point to unlock instead of 50%. Coop Increased the class limits across the board.
Balance Tweaks Reduced the amount of pellets the Ithaca shotgun fires from 12 to 9. Increased the Carpet Bomber bomb count from 12 to 16. Increased the Stuka damage radius from 1400 to 1600. Increased the effectiveness of the Strafing Run.
Bug Fixes Fixed bug in the outfit selection UI where after selling one item, items which could now be purchased would not indicate this to the user. Fixed enemy bots not having bayonets.
Level Design Changes Bastogne
Updated main street in the town with more cover.
Added more defensive positions in and around the church.
Made a few more buildings accessible in the town.
Unblocked an area which was sealed off previously.
Updated Flak locations for sabotage.
Updated Liberation objective locations.
Revised Stronghold spawn locations.
Updated art in numerous areas of the map.
Fixed several glitches throughout the map.
Adjusted bridge area and bunker.
Adjusted Axis spawn/area to make it less easy for Allies to lockdown the area.
Moved Reichswald house to improve balance for Frontline and Liberation.
Extended lake to make the area more interesting and diverse.
Added more trees and cover around the Reichswald house.
Removed trees near Offensive A to improve line of sight for both factions.
Changed objective location Offensive, Liberation B and Frontline C to Bridge Bunker.
Updated Frontline objectives to improve balance.
Made a few upstair’s areas accessible.
Moved the initial spawn for axis in frontline
Fixed several clipping issues
Closed off a broken wall
Updated all the rubble materials.
Updated Frontline and Liberation scenarios.
Various level design tweaks throughout the map.
Tweaked spawn locations for Liberation and Frontline.
Happy Smissmas 2016! - All players who play TF2 during the event will receive a Stuffed Stocking as a gift! Stockings contain goodies for good little Mercenaries. - Added the limited-time key-less Winter 2016 Cosmetic Case to the Mann Co. Store - Contains 17 new community-contributed items - The Festivizer can be found as a bonus drop when opening the case - Added 3 new taunts to the Mann Co. Store - The Scotsmann's Stagger (community-contributed) - The Didgeridrongo (community-contributed) - The Table Tantrum (Valve) - New weapons for the Festivizer! - Fire Axe, The Jag, The Kritzkrieg, Pistol, The Quick-Fix, Natascha, The Sandman, The Spy-cicle, Kukri, Shovel and The Scottish Resistance - Mann Co. Store winter sale! - Look for 20%-75% off selected unlocked cosmetic crates, taunts, and tools in the Mann Co. Store through January 11th, 2017 - Matchmaking Improvements - At the end of a Casual match, players are automatically formed into a new match with the same players and teams - Players get to vote on which map the new match will take place on - There are 3 maps to vote on, chosen based on the maps everyone in the match had selected when they began searching for a match. The current map is always the first option. - This replaces the Rematch system - Players can now set their maximum acceptable ping by clicking the new gear icon in the top right of the Casual and Competitive matchmaking lobby screens and choosing "Ping Settings" - New autobalance system to help with balancing teams when players leave a match. The system will ask players to volunteer to switch teams. - Automatically enabled for all Casual match servers - Players who switch will be able to earn bonus XP as a reward - Community servers can enable this new feature by using "mp_autoteambalance 2"
General - Fixed security issue reported by Justin G. (sigsegv) and Linus S. (PistonMiner) - Fixed not clearing the teleport condition for players who have their teleport interrupted before the teleport is complete - Fixed PASS Time exploit related to bonus points - Updated mat_monitorgamma so it can be adjusted in Competitive mode - Fixed the ShouldPreserveSquad flag not being parsed correctly in Mann vs. Machine mode - Fixed a bug related to bot Engineers and teleporters in Mann vs. Machine mode - Fixed not being able to transfer Strange stats between versions of Jarate and the Sapper - Fixed incorrect particle position for Unusual taunt effects when using the Racho Relaxo - Added the ESA Rewind tournament medals - Added the Winter Wonderland 2016 community medals - Updated the Dalokohs Bar to fix a bug related to the health buff - Updated cp_metalworks to fix a texture problem - Updated pd_watergate - Respawn times will now change depending on which team is in the lead: 8 seconds to leading team, 4 seconds to trailing team - Moved the current beer amount to the center of the HUD - Added a jump to low spawn route to give respawned players something to do en-route to mid - Added a light to illuminate roof-snipers better - Adjusted some clipping
Våra 6 TF2-servrar håller på att uppdateras just nu !
En större uppdatering till DoI har släppts i natt innehållande nedanstående:
Autumn Update Now Live 23 november - Argyll
We have released a substantial update to Day of Infamy today, including performance improvements, BattlEye anti-cheat, destructible walls for alternate map routes, lethal bayonet charging, improved character art, helmets that fly off, a new map in testing, and much more! Check out the full changelist below:
Map Performance Pass Sicily Ortona
Model Performance Pass All character models, improved LODs and bones collapsed in higher LODs. Third person weapons improved LODs.
Added BattlEye anti-cheat. New map: Saint Lo - Inspired by DoD “Thunder” now available in the “in testing” playlist. New weapon: German “Splitterring Stielhandgranate” New weapon upgrades: American “White Phosphorous” bazooka round. M1 Garand grenade launcher. Suppression audio heartbeat effect heard when suppressed and under 40% health. Shootable Bells on the following maps: Bastogne Comacchio Ortona Salerno Sicily “Explosive planted” VO for TNT for all factions. 1st person screen desaturation shader tied to low player health. Caps for German officers.
Improved shading on character models using new SurfaceGGX shader. New Springfield & grenade launcher models. Bayonet option now added to all bolt action rifles regardless of class type. New lighting in the kit selection menu when shader detail is set to “high” or above. Particle tails now added to rifle grenades & launcher rounds. Added pilot light particles to flamethrowers. Improved TNT textures for all factions.
Destructible walls allowing for new flanking routes added to all maps. Bayonets can now be charged for a guaranteed kill by holding the attack key. Helmets now have a percentage chance to be knocked off characters by headshots or nearby explosions. Reduce confusing battle sounds from soundscape ambiences. Rebalanced grenade launchers to use grenade damage values.
White phosphorous impact grenades no longer bounce or roll after detonation. Fixed missing prop dynamic override on Bastogne. Fixed bots occasionally not being assigned their fuel tank when using flamethrowers. Fixed missing localization string for “Radial Request Artillery” in the keybinding menu. Fixed grenade launcher reload skipping. Fixed bad angular velocity impulses being applied to the Bazooka round. Fixed smoke grenade particle alignment. Fixed exit impacts for bullet penetration.
Stronghold: New Counter Attack Mechanic: After capturing a point, an enemy will retreat to call in a counter attack. If he gets there safely, the enemy army will assault the captured position with intensity. Look for the swearing, sprinting soldier who holstered his weapon! During a counter attack artillery may be called against the players. Round timer changed from 20 minutes to 5 minutes, which will reset on each point captured. The final radio objective time has been reduced to 90 seconds so be quick to destroy it. Rare chance of elite, better equipped enemies spawning throughout the round. On the final radio objective, fire support will be called against the players and elite enemies will be defending. Entrenchment: Elite, better equipped enemies will start appearing towards the end of the round. In Solo mode, any living ally will head to the regroup point to reinforce the team when it is unlocked, allowing the player to keep fighting. Other: Easy difficulty changes: Allied bots will endlessly spawn in Stronghold. Enemy bots will take 2.5x longer to react. AI will try to avoid and repath around areas with death and gunfire. German Engineer bot now has a C96 Carbine. Allied bots are now 50% more accurate. Fixed a bug where flamethrower bots were burning to death on spawn.
Ortona Changed defender spawn location for Objective A in Offensive. Fixed church window clipping issue. Fixed numerous exploits and community identified flaws. Major art pass on all areas of the map. Minor layout adjustments to improve level flow and performance. Comacchio Fixed player clip allowing players to get outside of the map bounds. Minor art pass on several areas of the map. Reichswald Fixed stuck spots at front of entrenchments. Fixed several issue throughout the map. Minor performance improvements. Salerno Adjusted Salerno entrenchment mode to improve gameplay. Adjusted Salerno Offensive mode to make it more balanced. Fixed numerous exploits throughout the map. Adjusted several areas of the map to improve level flow. Updated soundscapes. Clipping pass to smooth out player movement. Sicily Minor layout adjustments to improve level flow and performance. Fixed small clipping issue near bakery. Fixed several small issues throughout the map.
- Fixed invisible weapons on other players when they have recently changed loadout - Fixed color correction not working - Fixed players not always returning to the matchmaking lobby screen at the end of a Mann vs. Machine match - Fixed particles not being removed from cosmetics when toggling between third-person and first-person views - Fixed seeing the wrong custom projectiles for grenade launchers like the Iron Bomber when the wielder has recently changed loadout - Fixed some Strange map filters displaying the wrong map names in their descriptions - Replaced convar tf_teamtalk with tf_gravetalk - When enabled, living players can receive text and voice chat from dead players - When disabled, living players cannot hear the dead, regardless of team - Removes the odd behavior of tf_teamtalk wherein living players were exclusively unable to hear dead players on the other team - Defaults to on, except in Competitive matches - Fixed being able to use The Holiday Punch on enemies during a Halloween boss truce - Fixed not being able to activate the Pyro's Phlogistinator rage again right away if the first attempt failed - Fixed Mann vs. Machine bots not playing the teleport sound effect and becoming invulnerable after teleporting - Fixed not switching Snipers to their melee weapon while under the effects of the "tiny" spell - Fixed a missing material in the main menu - Added the Unusual Cap to be used for granting a Self-Made Unusual Cap to Unusual particle effect contributors - Added the Chapelaria 6v6 tournament medals for season 1 - Updated the spawn/death sounds for Monoculus and Merasmus to remove the Horseless Headless Horsemann sound effects - Updated the localization files - Updated mvm_ghost_town to fix the cube maps - Updated mvm_mannhattan - Fixed Spies spawning behind the closed door at Gate A - Fixed Sentry Busters sometimes staying at Gate A instead of attacking the sentry gun - Updated pl_millstone_event (Hellstone) - Fixed an exploit where you could trap Horseless Headless Horsemann in place - Fixed some door frames from being able to shoot through them - Fixed a texture error - Fixed a barrel that you could walk through - Improved navigation file for better bot movement - Fixed being able to shoot through building wall located front of RED 1st base - Community request: Added OnTruceStart and OnTruceEnd outputs to the tf_gamerules entity for maps
Alla våra TF2 servrar är uppdaterade! =LoyalGames=#1 |ORANGE_X3| =LoyalGames=#2 |ORANGE_Z3| =LoyalGames=#3 |2FORT| =LoyalGames=#4 MvM =LoyalGames=#5 | Scream Fortress VIII | =LoyalGames=#6 |PASS|
Tyvärr så fungerade inte gårdagens uppdatering på maskinen som dessa 3 servrar rullar på. Uppdateringen kräver en nyare mjukvara av vfissa grundläggande program och tyvärr så tar det ett tag att få alla dessa installerade. Vi jobbar på det !! [...]
Tyvärr så fungerade inte gårdagens uppdatering på maskinen som dessa 3 servrar rullar på. Uppdateringen kräver en nyare mjukvara av vfissa grundläggande program och tyvärr så tar det ett tag att få alla dessa installerade. Vi jobbar på det !!
Valve har släppt en större uppdatering till alla äldre source spelen 11/5 2016
Posted by: Enemy1, 2016 maj 11, 21:58:18
Board: Valves Server Updates
Valve har släppt en större uppdatering till alla äldre source spelen som TF2, DODS & CSS mfl.
Citat från: [email]Eric@valvesoftware.com[/email]
We're working on a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. We should have it ready soon.
- Added the Mayflower Cosmetic Case and Mayflower Cosmetic Key - New community cosmetics case with 14 items - Fixed weapons not playing idle animations when cl_autoreload was set to 1 - Fixed team Spectator using the wrong name in tournament mode - Fixed occasionally getting the wrong output for the nextmap command - Fixed a regression with the explosive-headshot upgrade sound in Mann vs. Machine - Fixed the SMG firing tracers for every bullet while Focus is activated - Fixed The Sheriff's Stetson and The Patriot Peak not using the correct Blue team material - Updated models/materials for The Well-Rounded Rifleman, The Federal Casemaker, The Sub Zero Suit, The Salty Dog, and Universal Translator - Players can no longer change teams in Mannpower Mode - Updated tc_hydro and ctf_2fort to fix a problem with cubemaps
Valve släppte i natt en uppdatering innehållande följande:
Citat från: Eric @ Valvesoftware.com
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 3200676.
- Renamed the Smissmas 2015 Mystery Gift to the Smissmas 2015 Festive Gift. It can now be opened to find a Gun Mettle and Tough Break Festivizer. - Fixed a couple of sounds for the Taunt: Bucking Bronco not playing properly - Fixed not being able to sell playerclass upgrades in Mann vs. Machine mode - Fixed bots sometimes not spawning in Mann vs. Machine mode - Fixed the Pyro's invulnerable period while activating the Phlogistinator lasting longer than the activation taunt - Fixed the crate opening animation not always displaying the image of the item received - Fixed the Medigun sometimes using the incorrect ÜberCharge rate on maps with multiple stages - Fixed an issue where the Loose Cannon would sometimes not apply knockback on hit - Fixed decorated weapons not getting the crit-boost material effect - Strange Part: Kills While Explosive Jumping can now be applied to Strange Grenade Launchers - Updated the Mann Co. Store with the Smissmas sale. Deep discounts on nearly everything in the store. - Updated the equip_regions for the Berlin Brain Bowl, Business Casual, Distinguished Rogue, Cut Throat Concierge, Blood Banker, After Dark, Bountiful Bow, Dead of Night, Au Courant Assassin, Rogue's Robe, Sky Captain, Lady Killer, Puffy Provocateur, and Lurker's Leathers - Updated the model/materials for The Hat With No Name so it can now be equipped by the Soldier, Sniper, Demoman, and Engineer - Updated the model/materials for the Co-Pilot so it can now be equipped by the Scout, Soldier, and Engineer - Updated the model/materials for the Medical Monarch and added a new style - Updated the scoreboard - Added Ping column header when viewing ping as text in the scoreboard - Added the player count for each team - Updated ctf_landfall - Fixed building teleporters between spawn room doors - Fixed an exploit that allowed players to go outside the map - Updated PASS Time - Experimenting with new HUD elements and art - Experimenting with new viewmodel animations - New testing feature 'tf_passtime_team_bonuses' that shares pass, steal, and intercept bonuses with the whole team
DOI Beta Trailer and Hotfix Dec. 23 Posted on December 23, 2016
First, we wish our community a happy and safe holiday season!
Today we are releasing a hotfix to address a few issues from yesterday’s Beta launch update. The changelist is: Balance Changes
Increased Stuka bomb penetration distance from 300 to 500 Modified strafing aim logic, it now starts closer to your cursor instead of the cursor acting as the center point of the strafe.
Fixed a crash on the class menu. Fixed attachments not rendering on weapons when hovering over classes in kit menu. Fixed some issues with Stronghold gamerules logic. Fixed Entrenchment points unlocking improperly. Fixed aircraft spawning during pre-round in Raid. Fixed some animation issues relating to the Springfield grenade launcher. Fixed some animation issues relating to the Kar-98k, Springfield & Enfield rifles. Fixed supply drops disappearing shortly after drop on Reichswald and Bastogne. Fixed incoming enemy bomber VO playing the friendly bomber lines.
FG42: Updated viewmodel textures.
Bastogne Fixed a glitch in the town where players could get behind a wall. Fixed spawn & objective positions. Fixed a nodraw face in the town near objective B. Fixed missing localizations for some objectives. Extended 3d skybox to improve air support. Added missing soundscape proxies for co-op modes. Sicily Fixed an area portal window issue. Reichswald Fixed a number of colliding props. Adjusted fade distances on crates in the bunker.
Disabled displacement light super sampling in VRAD any maps compiled again after this fix will no longer see black areas on displacement surfaces. Disabled join faction button if the team you are attempting to join is full. Added Saint Lo to Liberation & Offensive only playlists.
Vi kommer att byta ip-adress på våra spelservrar till 126.96.36.199
Den ip vi har idag 188.8.131.52 är i en serie som de vill pensionera av någon anledning och därför har vi fått denna nya som ska uppfylla alla våra krav på stabilitet och låg ping som vi har.
När detta kommer att ske är inte säkert då vår nya brandvägg inte uppfyllde de krav som vi har. Så nu väntar vi på att antingen få en patch som löser problemen eller en downgrade till en mjukvara som vi använder idag men på nyare hårdvara.
- Players will now be randomly selected to participate in a survey at the end of Casual and Competitive matches - Ongoing improvements to the matchmaking backend to improve match quality and reduce wait times - Fixed air-blasts sometimes sending deflected projectiles in random directions when the Pyro is close to enemy players - Fixed a case where players joining community bootcamp servers via the server-browser could not select a team - Reduced the rate at which players can earn bonus points for extinguishing teammates - Fixed a case where players could use the Halloween teleport spell to get outside the map - Updated the localization files - Community requests - Fixed Merasmus not being stunned by bomb-head players on community Halloween maps - Added the ability for community Halloween maps to call a truce during a Monoculus or Merasmus fight - Can be set via the game rules entity using the SetMapForcedTruceDuringBossFight input - Fixed energy weapons not hitting pumpkin bombs, Merasmus props, and RD robots - Mann vs. Machine update - Fixed the Sentry Buster sound being orphaned if the Sentry Buster detonates while invulnerable - Fixed zombies not using the correct skin in Ghost Town - Updated cp_snakewater_final1 - Changes based on community feedback - Updated pl_millstone_event - Updated bot navigation file, bots now use all routes, won't get stuck so easily and are smarter - Fixed woodpile spot where HHH could get stuck - Improved clipping on wood piles - Fixed missing rooftop texture - Fixed a few props flashing at certain angles - Fixed a spot in the last area where you could place stickies underground - Fixed Monoculus not getting stunned when hit by players exiting purgatory - Updated cp_sunshine - Blockbulleted spiral staircase on the back of second - Added medium ammo to mid near choke - Removed clipping over wooden arch going into second from valley - Reduced the size of the wooden arch - Blockbulleted a few undersides of staircases on last that could catch projectiles - Removed a ladder on last
Alla våra TF2 servrar är uppdaterade! =LoyalGames=#1 |ORANGE_X3| =LoyalGames=#2 |ORANGE_Z3| =LoyalGames=#3 |2FORT| =LoyalGames=#4 MvM =LoyalGames=#5 | MODMAPS | =LoyalGames=#6 |PASS|
Posted by: Colourfull_Roar, 2016 september 24, 00:51:59
Hi my name is Kenneth Pedersen and go under the name Colourfull Roar, i am a 26 years old boy / man and live in Denmark. I play a lot TF2 (only Orangegame server x3) i have about 200 hours playtime on the server so i know how to behave. The reason for me wanting to be admin is i dont want the aimbot kids and the mic spamming kids from Denmark sry :/ Mctophat can say good for me that im a nice and a fair person.
Hope for the best to be a good admin on your server ^^
- Fixed a case where crouching was used to see outside of the playable area. This could be exploited to place buildings at invalid locations. - Fixed regression that prevented valid building placements
Tyvärr har det varit mycket serverkrasher sedan senaste uppdateringen före midsommar. Vi har nu uppdaterat sourcemod till senaste stabila utgåva och hoppas att det var orsaken. Vi har tyvärr inte hittat något i loggarna om vad som orsakat problemen. Det [...]
Tyvärr har det varit mycket serverkrasher sedan senaste uppdateringen före midsommar. Vi har nu uppdaterat sourcemod till senaste stabila utgåva och hoppas att det var orsaken. Vi har tyvärr inte hittat något i loggarna om vad som orsakat problemen. Det är några serverhosts som tror att det är någon bugg som inte Valve har hittat, vi får se vad som händer!
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version number is 3475087.
- Added a new Demo Support feature to auto-record matches - Can be configured via the Adv. Options menu - Automatically records .dem files of your matches (or can be set to Manual) and puts them into the specified folder - Logs killstreaks and bookmarks to a master _events.txt file in the same folder as the recordings so the events can be easily reviewed - Logs killstreaks and bookmarks for each specific .dem file to .json file that has the same name as the .dem file (see the ds_mark command below) - Supports the following console commands: - ds_record: manually start a recording - ds_stop: manually stop recording - ds_mark [comment]: bookmark the current demo tick count for future reference. The [comment] is an optional descriptor you may include. - ds_status: report the current recording status - Security fixes (thanks to Diodine for these reports) - Fixed an exploit related to the Heavy's gloves and blocking the payload cart - Fixed energy weapons not reloading when using cl_autoreload - Fixed the team-win dialog not being displayed for SourceTV clients - Updated several hats to fix the Sniper not removing the hats while taunting - Added UGC tournament medals for Highlander Seasons 17 and 18, 6v6 Seasons 19 and 20, and 4v4 Seasons 6 and 7 - Updated models/materials for The Dead Head, The Scoped Spartan, The Patriot's Pouches, The Sub Zero Suit, Fear Monger, Co-Pilot, Tough Stuff Muffs, The Toowoomba Tunic, Weight Room Warmer, The Bootie Time, and The Big Elfin Deal - Updated The Federal Casemaker to hide the Scout's headphones - Updated the localization files
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 3195453.
- Fixed a client crash related to the HUD - Fixed a client crash related to picking up weapons - Fixed some Mac client crashes related to being out of memory - Fixed a bug with removing the Gifter's Name on gift-wrapped items - Fixed paint cans from the stocking stuffer being always tradeable - Fixed an issue with knives not animating correctly - Fixed a bug related to the Loose Cannon and bots in Mann vs. Machine mode - Fixed Engineer's Wrangler contract updating points for players other than the Engineer doing the contract - Fixed a bug where the Sapper preview would disable buildings when removed - Fixed a bug with Sentry Guns being disabled for 5 seconds instead of the desired 0.5 seconds after a Sapper is removed - Fixed an issue with The Concheror regen not being 4 health per second as intended - Fixed the Half-Zatoichi giving more overheal then intended. Max overheal is 1.5x base health. - Added the EdgeGamers UltiDuo Participant 2015 tournament medal - Added an option to the Adv. Options menu to disable teammate glow effects after respawn - Updated the equip_region for the Chicago Overcoat - Updated the models/materials for The Chill Chullo
Notes missed from the previous update:
- Huntsman - Can be fired while off the ground - Updated pass_pinewood - Fixed lighting/shadow issues - Increased size of water tower goals
Valve har släppt en uppdatering som löser några problem.
Citat från: Erik @ Valvesoftware.com
- Added Jingle Jam 2015 community medals - Fixed a client crash when playing some maps with low quality models - Fixed the B'aaarrgh-n-Britches hiding the hat bodygroup - Fixed missing crit rocket sound for giant Soldiers in Mann vs. Machine mode - Fixed control point HUD not being displayed for Mann vs. Machine maps with control points like Mannhattan - Fixed broken ambient_generic entities in community maps where the sound being played was updated after the map was loaded - Updated the Sheriff's Stetson and The Bone Dome to include new paint styles - Updated the model/material for The Au Courant Assassin - Updated pl_upward - Fixed a teleporter-trap exploit inside the tunnel after the first control point - Updated PASS Time mode - Each class now has slightly different throwing power and arc - During overtime, the round doesn't end until the jack has been neutral for a few seconds (tf_passtime_overtime_idle_sec) - All available enemy goals will show a reticle on the HUD while carrying the jack - Added max pass range parameter to passtime_logic - Jack won't automatically respawn unless it's been picked up at least once - New map: pass_pinewood
Since the game has been in Early Access me, and many other people from the community have noticed that the maps became smaller and smaller. Now, when the game has just gone into beta, there are a lot of places on maps where 1 person can hold off the entire enemy team on 1 single chokepoint without any way to flank him.
To fix this, I would suggest having at least 2 lanes on any place in the map, except for the last push on the radio (to make it easier to defend the radio).
To give some examples of this problem I've took some screenshots of locations where I think this could become a huge problem once people start to figure these spots out.
Hey guys , I created a small testmap and everything seems good but after compiling the map won't start. Instead steam opens and shows me the Insurgency shop site. What happened? There is no error message or anything like this. I also can't open custom maps via console. Everytime i try to load a custom map a standard-map is loading. I'm a bit confused because this doesn't' happen with Day of Defeat Source or TF2. Did i forget something?
I am here simply to ask for someone to help me. I Love this game SO Much i cant explain how much, but i want to contribute to the community by making maps. I have alot of experiance making maps for other games like COD 2, COH2, COH, So on so forth anyways the question i have is this
Where / how do i get the software or program to make the maps for Day of Infamy ?
I Have been looking and can't seem to find it anywhere. SO please if anyone can help me out that would be great !
Jestem liderem klanu [PRS]. Jesteśmy stosunkowo młodą i krótko działająca ekipą, która po miesiącu pracy kilku zapaleńców, zdążyła się całkiem nieźle zorganizować. Posiadamy własną stronę wraz z forum, TS3 oraz kilka serwerów gier do Insurgency oraz Killing Floor 2 Day of Infamy, CS:GO i inne. Nie prowadzimy obowiązkowych składek. Od nowych członków wymagamy jedynie akceptacji ogólnych zasad, panujących w klanie, złożenia krótkiego podania i chęci integracji nie tylko na klanowym TS (info w odp. zakładce na stronie). Przede wszystkim jednak cenimy sobie dobre towarzystwo na klanowym TS, minimum zaangażowania w życie klanu i odrobinę poczucia humoru. Jesteśmy w różnym wieku. Jest i młodzież gimnazjalna, ale są i dziadkowie niewiele przed czterdziestką Gra i wspólne przebywanie na TS nie jest całym naszym życiem a jedynie hobby i dobrym pretekstem, by w te beznadziejną pogodę- żonę wysłać na siłownię, dzieci do babci a samemu otworzyć butelkę oranżady i pograć w fajnej ekipie Dobrze się ze sobą dogadujemy.
Aktulalnie chcielibyśmy zmontować ekipę do Killing Floor 2 (ale graczy Insurgency, czy innych gier także zapraszamy). Posiadamy dwa serwery (na obu, oprócz oficjalnych [...]
theres tonnes of content being made in the DOI workshop but Im afraid that it really isnt being exposed to the community. Ive written to the devs about this and they are open so suggestion. So please, if you have a suggestion post it here:
What ive suggested so far is that matchmaking defaults to an everything playlist before official/custom/whatever. any thoughts?
Hey guys, I'm not sure what's going on, but it seems like every time I open multiplayer lately, I cannot find ANY servers. The list is just blank. I select and deselect every option, refreshing all the while. The list remains blank.
It says right this second that there are 303 players in-game. So, where do I find them??? What options do I need to select in order to have servers appear?
I've attached a screenshot to show what I mean. At the moment I'm trying to get into a server for the map contest, but none appear.
Will there be any more mechanic changes to the Machinegunner roll in DOI? Or mechanics in general?
Three mechanics I'd like to see added would be: (accompanied by screenshots)
1. Check for rough estimate of magazine count. Holding R will play an animation where you open the breach and check for a rough idea of how much ammo you have; "Magazine is Full" , "Magazine is half empty", "Magazine is near empty"
2. Crouching while the machine gun is deployed. As of right now I think the Machine Gunner is very prone to being sniped by just about any gun in a heartbeat's notice. This would allow a machine gunner to also reload and or change barrel while in cover. (which goes to #3)
3. Barrel change outs. If added, this could perhaps give reason to make the machine gun's spread of fire tighter, but shortening the amount of time the gun can maintain continuous bursts. I would very much appreciate tighter spreads or less recoil on the machine guns in general.
Balance issues: Like I mentioned before, I feel [...]
I decided to go in for another map to add to the DOI map pool after bought new components for my computer, reinstalling everything in the process. So I wiped my entire system and reinstalled - nothing left from before. Compared to my former system I now have 16 GB of DDR4 instead of 12 GB of DDR3 RAM.
To the issues. Once I started Hammer from the bin directory I noticed that the visuals in Hammer are odd.
In the first pic you can see my settings for the clipping of solids as well as props. They are as I had them before wiping my computer.
However, the second and third pic show how props clip. An unassigned prop_static will clip much earlier compared to an defined prop_static. Both pictures show the clipping distances - and the objects do not just fade in and out to only render a red or yellow box but disappear completely. The wireframe you can spot is only there, because I marked the entity.
The fourth picture shows how marking a surface of [...]
We've all got a fairly colourful gaming history as individuals and I wonder what has got us all hooked on the Titles NWI have blessed us with in recent past.
Myself, started with Black Hawk Down as a competitor, concurrent to that I was always found playing Medal of Honor and CoD:UO before finding my feet with CoD2. I played countless hours and enjoyed a great community before Cod4 found its way onto my hard drive which was enjoyed as well. This is the turning point as the community started disbanding - I lost interest once MW2 came out due to their dated p2p networking and mass commercial business model (paying for 3 maps and DLC when we had 100+ maps in rotation for CoD2!?)
As soon as Insurgency released I found my home again. All the features synonymous with the commercial kids games were cut out, and what we know and love brought back. Basic, Community Led, Tactical Shooter. Once DoI showed it's beautiful face my smile has not left!
Please share your thoughts and what path brought you [...]
The problem: When I'm spectating (while dead), I normally have my map open, but to change the person I'm spectatin, all I can do is choose the next or previous one. When you're in a game with 16 people on each team, this starts to become a huge hassle to find the right player, and by the time you finally reach that player, chances are they are already dead or doing something less interesting
This also makes it way harder for any spectators to see what's going on, as there can be as many as 32 players to cycle through before finding the one you seek.
Suggested solution: My suggestion is to make it so that you can simply click on the player icon on the map to switch to that player, so that both spectators and players can keep a good overview of what's going on on the map.
Any feedback or suggestions are greatly appreciated!
hi guys i like /love to play with the mps but not in this game! in my opinion the recoil of the thompson and the mp 40 is to too much!! and the ironsight dosnt make it better .its nearly impossible to shoot full auto..but with BAR and the stg 44 its pretty easy!please turn down the recoil !
hmm ok so everytime, I try to play on a map in the beta branch, the game instantly crashes, I Tried lowering down my graphics, verifying files, restarting everything, etc. oh and it crashes on multiplayer, Coop and singleplayer. this only happens on the beta branch, with the latest update.I think this is a mac only issue.
Posted by: bigbetty, 2016 juni 14, 19:04:06 Category: RailWorks
Do DTG have a problem with DRS,,most of the class 68s are in DRS livery,only 2 leased out to Scotrail,yet we are getting the Scotrail version ( as said on FB ) Thompson and others have given us DRS livery's.Putting the 68 in Scotrail limits its use ( if you like to keep livery's to their area ).The 68 has also been leased out to Chiltern,but we don't have a Chiltern route from DTG..Looks like we will have to wait for a re-skin from someone. If DTG have a problem with DRS,then ok,i understand.
Something that can Steam can do to help the people who can't play everyday (or even every week) would be the very useful addition of a "simple" Sticky Note type of functionality to the Steam Overlay that, like screenshots, is game-specific. This way we can leave notes to our future selves whenever we happen to resume a playthrough.
Posted by: itsdusty, 2016 juni 14, 17:55:41 Category: Borderlands
Ever since getting a Windows 10 update my game has had these unplayable lag spikes, Now its not frame drops but when playing with my brother my game will sometimes take 10-30 seconds to fully load an area we go to (not on a loading screen, but im in the place but all the props and enemies don't load and I get massive lag and snap back when it does) and during combat or walking around I will watch the enemies and my brother just walk in a continuous straight line for 3-10 seconds and then get snapped back to where they were and I was before the lag started and usually getting forced into Fight for my Life in
Posted by: sixcentgeorge, 2016 juni 14, 10:13:35 Category: Doom series
i read that doom4 is very "assault" styled...
something like when we played sc3 on my server : rushing like the "team of Asterix et Obelix Les Gaulois" in the middle of the Romains....scratching them all in few seconds and reaching the end of map in seconds sometimes... is it this style ?
....and that it has no mod support ? i wonder if that is true ? [i took the game but my 3xgtx570 can not handle it under win7 x64 , i wait to buy the amd rx 480 the 30 or so]
Posted by: Cwne-XD, 2016 juni 14, 08:35:36 Category: General Steam Discussion
Hello, First, How are you ? i hope you good
From a lot of days i receive a gift CS:GO game from website sell games by cashU and gifted it to you And after some days steam do nice offer in CS:Complete i bought cs complete from my friend i received a gift from him
now i read about extra copies but i dont see and extra copies on my acc