- Added Jingle Jam 2016 community medals - Fixed Casual mode search criteria sometimes not loading properly when starting the game - Updated the Unusual Cap to support Unusual taunt particle effects - Unusual taunt effects now follow the player during taunts where the player moves
Scream Fortress VIII has arrived! - Featuring 3 new community maps: Brimstone, Pit of Death, and Maple Ridge Event - Added the Creepy Crawly Case - Contains 22 new community-created items that make-up the Creepy Crawly Collection - Has a chance to give one of 3 community-created Halloween-restricted items as a bonus item - Has a chance to give a taunt Unusualifier as a bonus item - Added a taunt Unusualifier - A new tool that will Unusualify the specified taunt with the Unusual effect listed in the tool's description - Can be found as a random bonus item when opening a Creepy Crawly Case - Added two new taunts to the Mann Co. Store - Taunt: The Victory Lap - Taunt: Second Rate Sorcery (community-created) - Added 8 new community-created Unusual effects - 4 new effects for Unusual hats - 4 new effects for Unusual taunts - Continue last year's event by collecting the souls of dead players for your Soul Gargoyle by killing enemies, doing map objectives, or collecting the Soul Gargoyles that spawn in the maps - Join Halloween matches by selecting the "Halloween" category in Casual - Scream Fortress VIII runs through November 9th, 2016
During Scream Fortress VIII - All players who launch the game will receive a Soul Gargoyle if they don't already have one from last year's event - Grants access to Merasmissions and Halloween item transmutations - Tracks Merasmissions completed and souls collected - Added 3 new Merasmissions for the featured maps - Completing a Merasmission will give players a classic Halloween item and the chance for a Creepy Crawly Case - The chance to receive an Unusual item from a case opening has been increased during the event - All cases and Mann Co. Supply Crates will grant Halloween 2016 Unusual effects instead of their normal Unusual effects
Matchmaking - The Competitive maps list has been updated - Added pl_badwater and ctf_turbine - Disabled cp_granary and cp_badlands - Maps will continue to enter and exit this list over time - Added "Load Saved Settings" and "Save Current Settings" buttons to the Casual mode Map Selection menu - Search criteria is now manually saved to give players more control over the default settings when the game is launched - XP earned in Casual matches has been adjusted to reward players more for their personal contribution to the match - XP per point has returned to 6.5 XP per point - XP earned for match completion and objective completion now scales based on your score relative to total amount of points scored by everyone in the match - Increased the matchmaker's priority of matches with imbalanced teams - This should reduce the occurrence of extended imbalanced matches when multiple players leave
General - Added the AsiaFortress Cup Season 10 tournament medals - Added LBTF2 6v6 Season 13 tournament medals - Improved several aspects of texture handling for OS X and Linux clients - This should reduce the rate of "Out of memory" errors for players on high texture settings, especially on level change - Players still encountering this error can reduce texture quality to medium or lower to greatly improve stability pending further improvements - Fixed a missing material issue on cp_sunshine - Fixed players not taking damage when exploding as a bombhead without stunning Merasmus - Fixed Mann vs. Machine zombies not using the correct skin in Ghost Town outside of the Halloween event - Fixed a bug with the vote-kick timer in Mann vs. Machine mode - Fixed taunts not restoring the proper weapon when the taunts are finished - Fixed the Pomson 6000 playing the shotgun reload sound - Updated the sounds made when the Scout shoves someone while using the Shortstop - Updated some Merasmus audio files that weren't playing properly - Updated the localization files
- Players will now be randomly selected to participate in a survey at the end of Casual and Competitive matches - Ongoing improvements to the matchmaking backend to improve match quality and reduce wait times - Fixed air-blasts sometimes sending deflected projectiles in random directions when the Pyro is close to enemy players - Fixed a case where players joining community bootcamp servers via the server-browser could not select a team - Reduced the rate at which players can earn bonus points for extinguishing teammates - Fixed a case where players could use the Halloween teleport spell to get outside the map - Updated the localization files - Community requests - Fixed Merasmus not being stunned by bomb-head players on community Halloween maps - Added the ability for community Halloween maps to call a truce during a Monoculus or Merasmus fight - Can be set via the game rules entity using the SetMapForcedTruceDuringBossFight input - Fixed energy weapons not hitting pumpkin bombs, Merasmus props, and RD robots - Mann vs. Machine update - Fixed the Sentry Buster sound being orphaned if the Sentry Buster detonates while invulnerable - Fixed zombies not using the correct skin in Ghost Town - Updated cp_snakewater_final1 - Changes based on community feedback - Updated pl_millstone_event - Updated bot navigation file, bots now use all routes, won't get stuck so easily and are smarter - Fixed woodpile spot where HHH could get stuck - Improved clipping on wood piles - Fixed missing rooftop texture - Fixed a few props flashing at certain angles - Fixed a spot in the last area where you could place stickies underground - Fixed Monoculus not getting stunned when hit by players exiting purgatory - Updated cp_sunshine - Blockbulleted spiral staircase on the back of second - Added medium ammo to mid near choke - Removed clipping over wooden arch going into second from valley - Reduced the size of the wooden arch - Blockbulleted a few undersides of staircases on last that could catch projectiles - Removed a ladder on last
Alla våra TF2 servrar är uppdaterade! =LoyalGames=#1 |ORANGE_X3| =LoyalGames=#2 |ORANGE_Z3| =LoyalGames=#3 |2FORT| =LoyalGames=#4 MvM =LoyalGames=#5 | MODMAPS | =LoyalGames=#6 |PASS|
Matchmaking - Players can now form rematches at the end of a Casual match - At the end of a Casual match, players will have 30 seconds to opt-in to a rematch - If at least 6 players from BLU and 6 players from RED have chosen to rematch, then a rematch will begin - A rematch will use the same teams, map and server - Players can now re-queue into Casual Matchmaking during the end of a match - Players who decline a rematch or simply don't vote in the rematch voting period will automatically be re-queued - Updated the way XP is earned in Casual matches - Players will now be awarded more XP based on their team's performance at the end of a match - XP is no longer lost for leaving a Casual match early - A breakdown of XP sources is now shown when your XP bar fills up - Casual matches now more strongly prefer to distribute players to teams based on experience, in order to better avoid creating one-sided matches - Casual matches are now more likely to start with fewer than 24 players in lower population game-modes or regions, wherein the wait time for a full match would become excessive - The current minimum allowable match size in such situations is twelve players - The matchmaker will still attempt to place late-joiners into these matches as they become available - Competitive matches no longer terminate when any player abandons the match - Bots will now fill in for players who have abandoned, or temporarily disconnected from, Competitive matches - Matches that finish at an advantage or disadvantage (e.g. 6v5 or 5v6, not counting any bots) will now result in smaller or larger skill rating adjustments for advantaged wins or disadvantaged losses, respectively - Competitive matches that lose more than one player per team will keep the current behavior of ending the match - Players who abandon Competitive matches still receive a large skill rating penalty and Competitive matchmaking cooldown, regardless of whether a bot was allowed to take their place - Greatly improved the reliability of client ping estimates when placing users into matchmaking servers - The game client now periodically checks in with the matchmaking server network to estimate ping to each region, and feeds the information back to the matchmaking system - This should greatly reduce cases of players being placed in regions to which they have poor ping, even when said regions are geographically nearby - The scoreboard now shows the connection status for missing and connecting players
General - Added tournament medals for ozfortress Season 16 and Season 17 - Fixed an exploit related to the Eureka Effect and carrying buildings - Fixed Live Streams menu not displaying the list of streams - Fixed the flamethrower not drawing the Halloween Spell: Spectral Flame effect during Halloween and Full Moon events - Updated the localization files
Alla våra TF2 servrar är uppdaterade! =LoyalGames=#1 |ORANGE_X3| =LoyalGames=#2 |ORANGE_Z3| =LoyalGames=#3 |2FORT| =LoyalGames=#4 MvM =LoyalGames=#5 | MODMAPS | =LoyalGames=#6 |PASS|
- Fixed a regression in Mann vs. Machine where stunned bots could not pick-up the bomb - Fixed being able to damage enemies through gates with the Cow Mangler 5000 - Fixed an exploit related to placing buildings outside of the playable space - Updated the localization files
Valve har släppt en större uppdatering till alla äldre source spelen 11/5 2016
Posted by: Enemy1, 2016 maj 11, 21:58:18
Board: Valves Server Updates
Valve har släppt en större uppdatering till alla äldre source spelen som TF2, DODS & CSS mfl.
Citat från: [email]Eric@valvesoftware.com[/email]
We're working on a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. We should have it ready soon.
- Added the Mayflower Cosmetic Case and Mayflower Cosmetic Key - New community cosmetics case with 14 items - Fixed weapons not playing idle animations when cl_autoreload was set to 1 - Fixed team Spectator using the wrong name in tournament mode - Fixed occasionally getting the wrong output for the nextmap command - Fixed a regression with the explosive-headshot upgrade sound in Mann vs. Machine - Fixed the SMG firing tracers for every bullet while Focus is activated - Fixed The Sheriff's Stetson and The Patriot Peak not using the correct Blue team material - Updated models/materials for The Well-Rounded Rifleman, The Federal Casemaker, The Sub Zero Suit, The Salty Dog, and Universal Translator - Players can no longer change teams in Mannpower Mode - Updated tc_hydro and ctf_2fort to fix a problem with cubemaps
Valve har släppt en uppdatering nu ikväll innehållande:
Citat från: [email]Eric@valvesoftware.com[/email]
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version number is 3407456.
- Updated content and features for the TF2 Competitive Mode Beta - For more information on how you can participate in testing, please visit https://steamcommunity.com/groups/tfcompetitive - Added a ten second countdown to the beginning of each round after the first - Added cp_gorge to the map rotation to test attack/defense format (using stopwatch mode) - Fixed a potential security issue (thanks to Justin G., aka sigsegv, for this report) - Fixed ragdolls not drawing the head properly when a Spy feigns death - Fixed the Festive Backburner missing the pilot light - Fixed The Classic leaving laser particles in the world - Fixed a problem with the Mann Co. Catalog images being drawn off-screen - Updated models/materials for The Hot Dogger, Brim-Full Of Bullets, The One-Man Army, Your Worst Nightmare, The Patriot Peak, The Diplomat, The Bruiser's Bandanna, The Eliminators Safeguard, and Storm Stompers - Added tournament medals for AsiaFortress Cup Season 9, ozfortress Season 15, and ozfortress Summer Cup 2016, ETF2L 6v6 Season 22 and Season 23, and ETF2L Highlander Season 9 and Season 10 - Added the class viewmodel animation files to the list of files allowed on servers using sv_pure 1 - Updated the equip_region settings for The Tools of the Trade and Captain Space Mann - Updated the localization files - Added a new Quickplay category for Alternative game modes - Moved Territorial Control, Special Delivery, and Player Destruction maps to this new category
Valve släppte i natt en uppdatering innehållande följande:
Citat från: Eric @ Valvesoftware.com
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 3200676.
- Renamed the Smissmas 2015 Mystery Gift to the Smissmas 2015 Festive Gift. It can now be opened to find a Gun Mettle and Tough Break Festivizer. - Fixed a couple of sounds for the Taunt: Bucking Bronco not playing properly - Fixed not being able to sell playerclass upgrades in Mann vs. Machine mode - Fixed bots sometimes not spawning in Mann vs. Machine mode - Fixed the Pyro's invulnerable period while activating the Phlogistinator lasting longer than the activation taunt - Fixed the crate opening animation not always displaying the image of the item received - Fixed the Medigun sometimes using the incorrect ÜberCharge rate on maps with multiple stages - Fixed an issue where the Loose Cannon would sometimes not apply knockback on hit - Fixed decorated weapons not getting the crit-boost material effect - Strange Part: Kills While Explosive Jumping can now be applied to Strange Grenade Launchers - Updated the Mann Co. Store with the Smissmas sale. Deep discounts on nearly everything in the store. - Updated the equip_regions for the Berlin Brain Bowl, Business Casual, Distinguished Rogue, Cut Throat Concierge, Blood Banker, After Dark, Bountiful Bow, Dead of Night, Au Courant Assassin, Rogue's Robe, Sky Captain, Lady Killer, Puffy Provocateur, and Lurker's Leathers - Updated the model/materials for The Hat With No Name so it can now be equipped by the Soldier, Sniper, Demoman, and Engineer - Updated the model/materials for the Co-Pilot so it can now be equipped by the Scout, Soldier, and Engineer - Updated the model/materials for the Medical Monarch and added a new style - Updated the scoreboard - Added Ping column header when viewing ping as text in the scoreboard - Added the player count for each team - Updated ctf_landfall - Fixed building teleporters between spawn room doors - Fixed an exploit that allowed players to go outside the map - Updated PASS Time - Experimenting with new HUD elements and art - Experimenting with new viewmodel animations - New testing feature 'tf_passtime_team_bonuses' that shares pass, steal, and intercept bonuses with the whole team
Valve har släppt en stor uppdatering i natt innehållande:
Citat från: Eric @ Valvesoftware.com
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. This is the Tough Break Update. The update notes are below. The new version is 3191257.
The Tough Break Update has arrived! - Additional information available on the website (http://www.teamfortress.com/toughbreak) - 4 new community maps: Snowycoast, Vanguard, Highpass, and Landfall - 26 new contracts, including contracts which issue loaner weapons - 4 new weapon collections - 2 new community taunts: Badpipes and The Bucking Bronco - 1 new official taunt: Mannrobics - New community cosmetics case with 15 items
General - Significant weapon and class balance improvements (see section below for full details) - Smissmas 2015 has begun! Launch Team Fortress 2 to receive your Spirit of Giving badge, Gift-Stuffed Stocking, and Winter Holiday noise maker - Added Smissmas 2015 Mystery Gift. Can be found by opening a Tough Break Weapons Case. Have you been Naughty or Nice? - Added Strange Count Transfer Tool - Takes the Strange scores from one item and adds them on to another. The count for the source item is reset to zero. Strange part scores are only transferred and zeroed if a matching Strange part is found. Can only be used between Strange items of the same base type. - Can be Crafted by 2 Strange parts in the crafting menu under Rare Items - Updated Case opening item drop algorithm. Going forward players are now less likely to get duplicate items from the same rarity tier on repeated Case openings. - Updated several weapons sounds with consistency fixes from community member Mateusz Grzesik - Updated the scoreboard - Re-ordered some of the columns -Added an image to represent player ping values instead of the actual ping values. Added an option in Adv. Options to use the actual ping values. - Updated several weapon descriptions to better detail their functionality - 'Gifted by' Tag can now be removed from items via 'Restore?' Context action from the Backpack view - Fixed a bug in Mann vs. Machine where Medic bots with unusually long uber effects could have the effect time-out prematurely - Fixed a bug where Unusual Slider was not properly saving - All Strange parts can now be applied to Strange cosmetics items - Strange parts added to the Backpack Context Menu for Strange items - Paints now display both Market and Mann Co. Store prices in the Backpack Context Menu on paintable items - Added case and crate opening animation in Backpack view - Fixed seeing the fire texture on the Captain Space Mann, A Head Full of Hot Air, and The Tomb Readers in DirectX 8 - Updated the models/material for Der Wintermantel and made it paintable - Updated the Caped Crusader to include a team-colored style for the cape - Players can no longer use blast damage to move during the pre-round freeze period - Added server convar tf_preround_push_from_damage_enable for servers to utilize the old behavior - Fixed the Spy-cicle not melting properly if the Spy is burned while stunned - Added an option in Adv. Options to batch overhead combat text
Performance Improvements - Mac and Linux improvements (Windows Direct3D 9 players have these already) - Texture streaming now enabled - Reduced memory consumption by ~500 megs - Faster map loads! - Players on Mac can now select 'High' texture settings - Eliminated many cases of hitching when using painted weapons - Eliminated occasional hitching caused by using mat_picmip 2 (or selecting low quality textures in Video Options -> Advanced) - Massively reduced memory consumption when using painted weapons - Improved particle system performance, boosting overall framerate, especially in particle-heavy situations. - Fixed two most common forms of framerate stuttering / hitching when using popular FPS configs - Added -default launch option to help players triage performance / stability problems. - When run with -default, the game will ignore most convar settings and run purely with default options - Upon exit, -default runs do not overwrite the player's config.cfg file. If a player wants to save the settings of a default run, they should execute host_writeconfig <filename> in the console. - Fixed 5 second stall when opening options menu - VR players: You must now pass -vr to launch options to play TF using VR - Fixed multiple cases of FPS stutter related to the sound system
Mannpower Changes - Flags will become poisonous (mark the carrier for death) 90 seconds after having been stolen - If both teams flags are stolen and poisonous, they will return when next dropped - Fixed players being able to grapple during the pre-round freeze period - Reduced the number of flag captures required to win from 10 to 7 on official servers - Regeneration powerup: - Health regeneration amount changes - Scout, Sniper and Spy increased, Engineer decreased - Reflect powerup: - Added pushback force to players who damage the powerup carrier (except for flame damage) - Added overheal effect to players whose max health is increased by a powerup
Gameplay Changes All - Base weapon switch speed changed from 0.67 seconds to 0.5 seconds - Upon spawning, friendly players will show an outline for 10 seconds - Updated various weapon descriptions to better detail their functionality
Multi-Class - Panic Attack - No longer auto-fires when fully loaded. Shots can be held and released at will. - Reserve Shooter - No longer boosts all-around switch speed, instead boosts switch-to speed by 20% and switch-from speed by 15% - No longer mini-crits any airborne target (i.e. jumping). Target must be forced in to the air via blastjump, knockback, airblast, or grapple. - The Half-Zatoichi - Now considered a sword (increased holster and deploy time and increased range) - Honorbound changed. Deals 50 self-damage on holster if no kill was made. Cannot be holstered if player is below 50 life and no kill was made. - 100% life restore on kill changed to 50% health gain on kill that can result in overheal - No random crits
Scout - Pretty Boy's Pocket Pistol - Increased health recovered on hit from +3 to +5 - Mad Milk - Extinguishing an ally will now reduce the cool down by 20% - Wrap Assassin - Now 42% more festive! Ornament shatters on all impacts, dealing a small amount of damage in a small radius. Bleed effect still only applies to a target that is struck directly. - Ball recharge rate increased by 25% - Damage penalty reduced from -70% to -65%
Soldier - Beggar's Bazooka - Decreased blast radius by 20% - Concheror - Doubled health regeneration rate. Regeneration rate is now decreased if player has been recently damaged. - B.A.S.E Jumper - Removed hidden property of up draft when on fire - Market Gardener - Added 20% Attack Speed penalty - Air-Strike - Reduced blast radius by 20% when rocket jumping (28% reduction when compared to stock)
Sniper - The Cleaner's Carbine - Reduced firing rate penalty from 35% to 20% - Added 'CRIKEY' meter which is filled by dealing damage - Mini-crits are no longer activated by kill, but can instead be activated by alt-fire when the 'CRIKEY' meter is filled - Cozy Camper - Quadrupled health regeneration rate. Regeneration rate is now decreased if player has been recently damaged. - Jarate - Extinguishing an ally now reduces the cooldown by 20%
Pyro - Pyros like to collect rainbows! Extinguishing a teammate will now return 20 health to the Pyro. - Consecutive Airblasts will no longer prevent enemies from air-strafing until they touch the ground - The base Flamethrower's damage fall off over distance has been decreased, resulting in higher damage output at range - Degreaser - No longer boosts all-around switch speed. Instead, boosts switch-to speed by 60% and switch-from speed by 30%. - Removed damage penalty - Increased Airblast cost by 25% - Increased afterburn penalty to from 25% to 66% - Phlogistinator - Removed 10% damage penalty. - When activating 'MMMPH', the taunting Pyro gains temporary invulnerability and immunity to knockback effects - Axtinguisher - Properties changed - 100% Chance to crit against burning targets - 33% Damage penalty - 20% Slower attack speed - 75% Slower switch-to speed
Medic - Medics now have slightly higher health regeneration when healing a hurt patient - During setup time, ÜberCharge build rate is now increased by 3x - Amputator - Taunt can now be activated by alt-fire - Healing done with the taunt now grants small amounts of ÜberCharge - Vaccinator - Removed 10% health regeneration on proper resist - Added slight ÜberCharge build on proper resist - Increased ÜberCharge rate from +50% to +67% - Reduced overhealed ÜberCharge build rate penalty to 33% from 66%. As this penalty is applied after the base increase, healing an overhealed patient is now 33% more effective. - Crusader's Crossbow - Healing a player with an arrow now grants a small amount of ÜberCharge - Quick-Fix - Fixed cases where Quick-Fix ÜberCharged players could still be affected by certain knock-back effects - Players can no longer capture objectives while under the effects of Quick-Fix ÜberCharge
Spy - The HUD 'Cloak' meter now displays 'MOTION' and 'FEIGN' when Cloak and Dagger and Dead Ringer are equipped respectively - Dead Ringer - Initial damage reduction when feigning death increased to 75% from 50% - Spy-cicle - Fixed a bug where ammo packs from dead players were not filling the Spy-cicle meter - Fire immunity shield no longer appears when fire immunity is triggered
Heavy - Fists of Steel - Removed deploy time penalty - Added penalty of increased holster time by 100% - Gloves of Running Urgently - Increased holster time penalty - Warrior's Spirit - Now heals 50 health on kill - Damage received and dealt increased by 30% - Removed health penalty - Eviction Notice - Now provides 15% move speed bonus - Now increases damage taken by 20%
Demoman / Demoknight - Shield bash now deals damage at all ranges, scaled by distance - Melee damage boost after shield bash is based on amount of charge consumed. Now provides mini-crit at 25% depleted, and full crit at 60% depleted. - Charging now removes debuffs from the Demoknight (Bleed, Fire, Mad Milk, Jarate) - All Swords now have a slower deploy and holster speed compared to base weapons in addition to their increased melee range - Splendid Screen - Removed the ability to deal charge impact damage at any range (now native to all shields) - Now increases recharge rate by 50% - Increased blast resistance from 15% to 20% - Tide Turner - Now grants mini-crit instead of full-crit on charge bash - Reduced resistances to 15% - Chargin Targe - Reduced blast resistance from 40% to 30% - Removed fire immunity - Claidheamh Mòr - Removed charge duration bonus - Now restores 25 health on kill - Removed health penalty - Now increases damage taken while active by 15% - Persian Persuader - Removed ammo pickups granting health instead of ammo - Added penalties of reduced primary and secondary ammo - Ammo pickups now replenish charge - Now gains charge meter on hit - Quickiebomb Launcher - Fizzle time increased from 2 seconds to 4 seconds - Ullapool Caber - Base melee damage increased from 35 to 55 - Added 20% fire rate penalty - Added 100% switch-to time penalty - Loose Cannon - Reduced projectile speed (now a visible attribute) - Reduced cannon impact damage from 60 to 50. Damage also scales with distance. - Reduced knockback from cannon hit. Knockback strength is now similar to airblast.
Engineer - After removing a Sapper from a sentry, there is now a 0.5s delay before the sentry is active again - Sentries brought into a respawn room no longer detonate outside of Mann vs. Machine - The Jag - Added damage penalty against buildings. Now takes 3 hits to destroy a Sapper. - Rescue Ranger - Healing per bolt reduced from 75 to 60
En större uppdatering till DoI har släppts i natt innehållande nedanstående:
Autumn Update Now Live 23 november - Argyll
We have released a substantial update to Day of Infamy today, including performance improvements, BattlEye anti-cheat, destructible walls for alternate map routes, lethal bayonet charging, improved character art, helmets that fly off, a new map in testing, and much more! Check out the full changelist below:
Map Performance Pass Sicily Ortona
Model Performance Pass All character models, improved LODs and bones collapsed in higher LODs. Third person weapons improved LODs.
Added BattlEye anti-cheat. New map: Saint Lo - Inspired by DoD “Thunder” now available in the “in testing” playlist. New weapon: German “Splitterring Stielhandgranate” New weapon upgrades: American “White Phosphorous” bazooka round. M1 Garand grenade launcher. Suppression audio heartbeat effect heard when suppressed and under 40% health. Shootable Bells on the following maps: Bastogne Comacchio Ortona Salerno Sicily “Explosive planted” VO for TNT for all factions. 1st person screen desaturation shader tied to low player health. Caps for German officers.
Improved shading on character models using new SurfaceGGX shader. New Springfield & grenade launcher models. Bayonet option now added to all bolt action rifles regardless of class type. New lighting in the kit selection menu when shader detail is set to “high” or above. Particle tails now added to rifle grenades & launcher rounds. Added pilot light particles to flamethrowers. Improved TNT textures for all factions.
Destructible walls allowing for new flanking routes added to all maps. Bayonets can now be charged for a guaranteed kill by holding the attack key. Helmets now have a percentage chance to be knocked off characters by headshots or nearby explosions. Reduce confusing battle sounds from soundscape ambiences. Rebalanced grenade launchers to use grenade damage values.
White phosphorous impact grenades no longer bounce or roll after detonation. Fixed missing prop dynamic override on Bastogne. Fixed bots occasionally not being assigned their fuel tank when using flamethrowers. Fixed missing localization string for “Radial Request Artillery” in the keybinding menu. Fixed grenade launcher reload skipping. Fixed bad angular velocity impulses being applied to the Bazooka round. Fixed smoke grenade particle alignment. Fixed exit impacts for bullet penetration.
Stronghold: New Counter Attack Mechanic: After capturing a point, an enemy will retreat to call in a counter attack. If he gets there safely, the enemy army will assault the captured position with intensity. Look for the swearing, sprinting soldier who holstered his weapon! During a counter attack artillery may be called against the players. Round timer changed from 20 minutes to 5 minutes, which will reset on each point captured. The final radio objective time has been reduced to 90 seconds so be quick to destroy it. Rare chance of elite, better equipped enemies spawning throughout the round. On the final radio objective, fire support will be called against the players and elite enemies will be defending. Entrenchment: Elite, better equipped enemies will start appearing towards the end of the round. In Solo mode, any living ally will head to the regroup point to reinforce the team when it is unlocked, allowing the player to keep fighting. Other: Easy difficulty changes: Allied bots will endlessly spawn in Stronghold. Enemy bots will take 2.5x longer to react. AI will try to avoid and repath around areas with death and gunfire. German Engineer bot now has a C96 Carbine. Allied bots are now 50% more accurate. Fixed a bug where flamethrower bots were burning to death on spawn.
Ortona Changed defender spawn location for Objective A in Offensive. Fixed church window clipping issue. Fixed numerous exploits and community identified flaws. Major art pass on all areas of the map. Minor layout adjustments to improve level flow and performance. Comacchio Fixed player clip allowing players to get outside of the map bounds. Minor art pass on several areas of the map. Reichswald Fixed stuck spots at front of entrenchments. Fixed several issue throughout the map. Minor performance improvements. Salerno Adjusted Salerno entrenchment mode to improve gameplay. Adjusted Salerno Offensive mode to make it more balanced. Fixed numerous exploits throughout the map. Adjusted several areas of the map to improve level flow. Updated soundscapes. Clipping pass to smooth out player movement. Sicily Minor layout adjustments to improve level flow and performance. Fixed small clipping issue near bakery. Fixed several small issues throughout the map.
- Fixed invisible weapons on other players when they have recently changed loadout - Fixed color correction not working - Fixed players not always returning to the matchmaking lobby screen at the end of a Mann vs. Machine match - Fixed particles not being removed from cosmetics when toggling between third-person and first-person views - Fixed seeing the wrong custom projectiles for grenade launchers like the Iron Bomber when the wielder has recently changed loadout - Fixed some Strange map filters displaying the wrong map names in their descriptions - Replaced convar tf_teamtalk with tf_gravetalk - When enabled, living players can receive text and voice chat from dead players - When disabled, living players cannot hear the dead, regardless of team - Removes the odd behavior of tf_teamtalk wherein living players were exclusively unable to hear dead players on the other team - Defaults to on, except in Competitive matches - Fixed being able to use The Holiday Punch on enemies during a Halloween boss truce - Fixed not being able to activate the Pyro's Phlogistinator rage again right away if the first attempt failed - Fixed Mann vs. Machine bots not playing the teleport sound effect and becoming invulnerable after teleporting - Fixed not switching Snipers to their melee weapon while under the effects of the "tiny" spell - Fixed a missing material in the main menu - Added the Unusual Cap to be used for granting a Self-Made Unusual Cap to Unusual particle effect contributors - Added the Chapelaria 6v6 tournament medals for season 1 - Updated the spawn/death sounds for Monoculus and Merasmus to remove the Horseless Headless Horsemann sound effects - Updated the localization files - Updated mvm_ghost_town to fix the cube maps - Updated mvm_mannhattan - Fixed Spies spawning behind the closed door at Gate A - Fixed Sentry Busters sometimes staying at Gate A instead of attacking the sentry gun - Updated pl_millstone_event (Hellstone) - Fixed an exploit where you could trap Horseless Headless Horsemann in place - Fixed some door frames from being able to shoot through them - Fixed a texture error - Fixed a barrel that you could walk through - Improved navigation file for better bot movement - Fixed being able to shoot through building wall located front of RED 1st base - Community request: Added OnTruceStart and OnTruceEnd outputs to the tf_gamerules entity for maps
Alla våra TF2 servrar är uppdaterade! =LoyalGames=#1 |ORANGE_X3| =LoyalGames=#2 |ORANGE_Z3| =LoyalGames=#3 |2FORT| =LoyalGames=#4 MvM =LoyalGames=#5 | Scream Fortress VIII | =LoyalGames=#6 |PASS|
- Extended Scream Fortress VIII to run through November 16th, 2016 - Fixed a problem causing some players to receive the incorrect number of Merasmissions - Players should receive one Scream Fortress VIII Merasmission per day of the event, for a maximum possible of seven as of today - Players who received too few Merasmissions will be able to quickly catch up to the intended amount - A small number of players who received too many Merasmissions will not receive any for the next few days - Fixed the Tome of Merasmissions displaying an erroneous maximum number - All players will have the opportunity to receive twenty-six Merasmissions during this year's event, regardless of number of Merasmissions completed in previous years - Fixed a small number of unusuals that did not have the proper displayed quality (unique (golden name) instead of unusual (purple name)) - Updated the model/materials for The El Paso Poncho - Fixed not seeing the correct display name for featured community maps (example: pl_fifthcurve_event vs. Brimstone) - Updated the localization files - Updated mvm_ghost_town to fix error models in the spawn rooms - Updated pl_fifthcurve_event (Brimstone) - Fixed RED players getting inside BLU's 2nd forward spawn - Fixed skull's teeth in hell being non-solid - Fixed hell's coffin tune and tiny spell song sometimes playing to the next round from previous round - Fixed some players dropping into hell's lava in rare cases - Fixed big pumpkin in RED 2nd base being non-solid - Updated pd_pit_of_death_event - Fixed an exploit which allowed players to enter the enemy spawn - Fixed enemy players teleported to the Underworld spawning in one another - Fixed finale particles not being drawn from certain distances - Fixed certain overlays not rendering - Increased damage over time dealt in the Underworld - Added climbable props to the platforms near mid - Added a nobuild to the area surrounding the portal - Added signs in spawns to make the second door more obvious - Adjusted respawn times so that the losing team will respawn faster - Adjusted health, ammo, and spellbooks around the map - Changed the Underworld buff to use the Purgatory buff from Eyeaduct - Players killed during the finale will now turn into ghosts - Decreased score limit from 5 to 4 points per player
Tyvärr så fungerade inte gårdagens uppdatering på maskinen som dessa 3 servrar rullar på. Uppdateringen kräver en nyare mjukvara av vfissa grundläggande program och tyvärr så tar det ett tag att få alla dessa installerade. Vi jobbar på det !! [...]
Tyvärr så fungerade inte gårdagens uppdatering på maskinen som dessa 3 servrar rullar på. Uppdateringen kräver en nyare mjukvara av vfissa grundläggande program och tyvärr så tar det ett tag att få alla dessa installerade. Vi jobbar på det !!
Posted by: Colourfull_Roar, 2016 september 24, 00:51:59
Hi my name is Kenneth Pedersen and go under the name Colourfull Roar, i am a 26 years old boy / man and live in Denmark. I play a lot TF2 (only Orangegame server x3) i have about 200 hours playtime on the server so i know how to behave. The reason for me wanting to be admin is i dont want the aimbot kids and the mic spamming kids from Denmark sry :/ Mctophat can say good for me that im a nice and a fair person.
Hope for the best to be a good admin on your server ^^
- Fixed a case where crouching was used to see outside of the playable area. This could be exploited to place buildings at invalid locations. - Fixed regression that prevented valid building placements
- Fixed an exploit related to not respawning in the spawn room at the beginning of Casual and Competitive matches - Fixed Pyros griefing teammates by attacking them with the flamethrower - Fixed Medics getting a permanent speed boost after healing a charging Demoman - Fixed Medics getting the Demoman's charging speed when using Mediguns other than The Quick-Fix - Fixed the Strange Razorback double-counting the number Spies shocked - Fixed a bug related to the Sniper's zoom and taunting - Fixed players being able to pick-up the PASS Time jack while they are stunned - Increased the matchmaking system's preference for matching large pre-made parties against each other in Casual Mode. This should result in more balanced matches, but may cause a slight increase in queue times for larger parties.
Tyvärr har det varit mycket serverkrasher sedan senaste uppdateringen före midsommar. Vi har nu uppdaterat sourcemod till senaste stabila utgåva och hoppas att det var orsaken. Vi har tyvärr inte hittat något i loggarna om vad som orsakat problemen. Det [...]
Tyvärr har det varit mycket serverkrasher sedan senaste uppdateringen före midsommar. Vi har nu uppdaterat sourcemod till senaste stabila utgåva och hoppas att det var orsaken. Vi har tyvärr inte hittat något i loggarna om vad som orsakat problemen. Det är några serverhosts som tror att det är någon bugg som inte Valve har hittat, vi får se vad som händer!
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version number is 3475087.
- Added a new Demo Support feature to auto-record matches - Can be configured via the Adv. Options menu - Automatically records .dem files of your matches (or can be set to Manual) and puts them into the specified folder - Logs killstreaks and bookmarks to a master _events.txt file in the same folder as the recordings so the events can be easily reviewed - Logs killstreaks and bookmarks for each specific .dem file to .json file that has the same name as the .dem file (see the ds_mark command below) - Supports the following console commands: - ds_record: manually start a recording - ds_stop: manually stop recording - ds_mark [comment]: bookmark the current demo tick count for future reference. The [comment] is an optional descriptor you may include. - ds_status: report the current recording status - Security fixes (thanks to Diodine for these reports) - Fixed an exploit related to the Heavy's gloves and blocking the payload cart - Fixed energy weapons not reloading when using cl_autoreload - Fixed the team-win dialog not being displayed for SourceTV clients - Updated several hats to fix the Sniper not removing the hats while taunting - Added UGC tournament medals for Highlander Seasons 17 and 18, 6v6 Seasons 19 and 20, and 4v4 Seasons 6 and 7 - Updated models/materials for The Dead Head, The Scoped Spartan, The Patriot's Pouches, The Sub Zero Suit, Fear Monger, Co-Pilot, Tough Stuff Muffs, The Toowoomba Tunic, Weight Room Warmer, The Bootie Time, and The Big Elfin Deal - Updated The Federal Casemaker to hide the Scout's headphones - Updated the localization files
Valve har släppt en beta uppdatering enligt följande:
Citat från: [email]John@valvesoftware.com[/email]
A prerelease update is available for Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, and the Source SDK 2013 Base. The update notes are below. Prerelease
Valve har släppt en beta uppdatering enligt följande:
Citat från: [email]John@valvesoftware.com[/email]
A prerelease update is available for Counter-Strike: Source, Day of Defeat: Source, Half-Life Deathmatch: Source, Half-Life 2: Deathmatch, and the Source SDK 2013 Base. The update notes are below.
Prerelease branches can be accessed in Steam via the Properties -> Betas tab. Dedicated servers can pass -beta prerelease to the app_update command in SteamCMD.
If all goes well, this branch will be promoted to the current release in the coming days, so please let us know if you encounter any issues.
- Fixed potential security issues (thanks to Justin G. (aka sigsegv), Nathaniel Theis, Simon Pinfold for these reports) - Fixed a case where changelevel2 would print a map not found error and fail to function in SDK2013 mods - Fixed an exploit that could be used to crash dedicated servers
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 3195453.
- Fixed a client crash related to the HUD - Fixed a client crash related to picking up weapons - Fixed some Mac client crashes related to being out of memory - Fixed a bug with removing the Gifter's Name on gift-wrapped items - Fixed paint cans from the stocking stuffer being always tradeable - Fixed an issue with knives not animating correctly - Fixed a bug related to the Loose Cannon and bots in Mann vs. Machine mode - Fixed Engineer's Wrangler contract updating points for players other than the Engineer doing the contract - Fixed a bug where the Sapper preview would disable buildings when removed - Fixed a bug with Sentry Guns being disabled for 5 seconds instead of the desired 0.5 seconds after a Sapper is removed - Fixed an issue with The Concheror regen not being 4 health per second as intended - Fixed the Half-Zatoichi giving more overheal then intended. Max overheal is 1.5x base health. - Added the EdgeGamers UltiDuo Participant 2015 tournament medal - Added an option to the Adv. Options menu to disable teammate glow effects after respawn - Updated the equip_region for the Chicago Overcoat - Updated the models/materials for The Chill Chullo
Notes missed from the previous update:
- Huntsman - Can be fired while off the ground - Updated pass_pinewood - Fixed lighting/shadow issues - Increased size of water tower goals
We've released a mandatory update for TF2. The update notes are below. The new version is 3152387.
- Updated the Steam Controller config so +attack3 (special attack) can be bound for items like the Medic shield - Fixed not being able to run a dedicated server and connect to it as a client on the same machine - Fixed Killstreak icon alignment in the targetID panel when using cl_hud_minmode - Fixed an exploit related to the Steam Controller and the turn rate for charging Demomen - Updated the models/materials for The Medicine Manpurse, The Air Raider, and Pin Pals - host_writeconfig now writes only bindings and convar values that are not default values. If you want a full config, use 'host_writeconfig <filename> full'. - Mannpower update - Supernova - Reduced charge up time - Increased the amount that damage contributes to charge - Fixed a bug where outline effect showed on invisible Spies - Fixed a bug where crit melee attacks were multiplying on top of a base damage increase. Crit melee attacks now do the same damage - Demomen equipped with shields are now excluded from the across the board 30% melee damage increase - Added highlight effects to active revenge powerups - Reduced points for a flag capture now that the enemy cannot return a dropped flag by touching it
Hey Guys, we are bringing back the SOCOM: INS MOD, we are currently trying to fix things up get things back to the way they were with the working game modes and everything IN your server browser type in SOCOM to search for it or the IP is 220.127.116.11:27015 more will be coming to this mod so stick around
So every time you start a game on Steam you get "running" status next to the title of your game. Since the last fix for crash_handler (which helped - thank you devs p.s port that to insurgency? pretty pls?) the "running" status appears only while the splash screen is there and the game is loading. After you enter the main screen the 'running' status is no longer there.
This issue has nothing to do with gameplay etc. I don't know if its really an issue per se but my OCD made me write this report up.
This kind of checksum error started appearing recently, even though no changes has been made to the mode setup. Is it possible for such a problem to cause performance issues and how can you identify which mod is the reason for that?
Recently I started often pay attention to the geometry and visualizations of game maps, which is already in alpha testing impressed me alot. Some of them contain an overabundance of vertical gameplay and linear pathways. I do not mind more windows and balconies, but I am afraid that many people will stay in one place to aim and shoot enemy outside, especially with bolt action rifles. I do not know how many times developers are going to change the balance on maps but the appearance of maps could tell that they are almost ready to be released. But on the map a lot of sort of small visual and collision bugs that it would be nice to fix before game will release. So I went to one of the most my favourite map - Orton to look for all the defects and inform you about them. I don't know how it differs from PVE version, might look in next time. I plan to do so with every map, will spread one every time, but now keep the first.
Please accept my apologies for any spelling mistakes or [...]
Class specific attributes, like how Officers have ability to call artillery via radiomen. Couldn't there be other specialties? I'm confident it would enhance the overall experience, giving the game more depth. At the least a medic of sorts and a mobile ammo supplier? Give the teams a method of strategy, 1. Devise your classes accordingly 2. Plan attack via map
Also while I got you here.. When a map loads and you enter the first screen, couldn't we do without that first selection of classes? Once you select a class you can customize your selected class or switch to another class, so why bother with the first screen. Also the 2nd class customize screen offers the beautiful new shaders. Just start in a defaulted class, click from there. What does the community think about this? Thanks!
I really can't get back into insurgency after the update with armor and ambush etc. It has gone from a super fun, high intensity shooter - where the moment that you got shot at you either died instantly or got lucky in the fact they missed. Those days are gone now. Now I can get the drop on someone with armor, fill them with bullets only to have them turn around and nail me once. You can no longer play with a lighter class, or pistol only etc which was half of the fun. Competitive play is ruined for me now, not only because of the change in damage modeling (Which is bad) but also the inventory system is terrible. It's super one sided to security forces in my opinion and the fact that pistols can't even get AP means they're obsolete as armor might as well be an M1 abrams coming round the corner in ministry... The game modes are also terrible. Ambush is a joke, being way too reliant on the competence of one team member. Skirmish is [...]
Posted by: bigbetty, 2016 juni 14, 19:04:06 Category: RailWorks
Do DTG have a problem with DRS,,most of the class 68s are in DRS livery,only 2 leased out to Scotrail,yet we are getting the Scotrail version ( as said on FB ) Thompson and others have given us DRS livery's.Putting the 68 in Scotrail limits its use ( if you like to keep livery's to their area ).The 68 has also been leased out to Chiltern,but we don't have a Chiltern route from DTG..Looks like we will have to wait for a re-skin from someone. If DTG have a problem with DRS,then ok,i understand.
Something that can Steam can do to help the people who can't play everyday (or even every week) would be the very useful addition of a "simple" Sticky Note type of functionality to the Steam Overlay that, like screenshots, is game-specific. This way we can leave notes to our future selves whenever we happen to resume a playthrough.
Posted by: itsdusty, 2016 juni 14, 17:55:41 Category: Borderlands
Ever since getting a Windows 10 update my game has had these unplayable lag spikes, Now its not frame drops but when playing with my brother my game will sometimes take 10-30 seconds to fully load an area we go to (not on a loading screen, but im in the place but all the props and enemies don't load and I get massive lag and snap back when it does) and during combat or walking around I will watch the enemies and my brother just walk in a continuous straight line for 3-10 seconds and then get snapped back to where they were and I was before the lag started and usually getting forced into Fight for my Life in
Posted by: sixcentgeorge, 2016 juni 14, 10:13:35 Category: Doom series
i read that doom4 is very "assault" styled...
something like when we played sc3 on my server : rushing like the "team of Asterix et Obelix Les Gaulois" in the middle of the Romains....scratching them all in few seconds and reaching the end of map in seconds sometimes... is it this style ?
....and that it has no mod support ? i wonder if that is true ? [i took the game but my 3xgtx570 can not handle it under win7 x64 , i wait to buy the amd rx 480 the 30 or so]
Posted by: Cwne-XD, 2016 juni 14, 08:35:36 Category: General Steam Discussion
Hello, First, How are you ? i hope you good
From a lot of days i receive a gift CS:GO game from website sell games by cashU and gifted it to you And after some days steam do nice offer in CS:Complete i bought cs complete from my friend i received a gift from him
now i read about extra copies but i dont see and extra copies on my acc